This agreement (hereafter Agreement) contains the terms and conditions regarding the use of yourpieceoffinland.fi web service (hereafter Service) owned by Valkko – Your Piece Of Finland Oy. When a user places an order from valkko.fi he/she agrees to this Agreement.
Contact information of Service provider:
Valkko – Your Piece Of Finland Oy, Koskikatu 25, 96200 Rovaniemi
- The webshop is intended for private persons and companies.
- Return policy does not apply to orders made by companies.
- All material related to our webshop (images, drawings, graphics, text etc.) is protected by worldwide copyright and other proprietary laws. The user has a limited permission to access the site. This does not include permission to download, duplicate or modify any part on the web site. Permission to do so requires a written authorization from the Service Provider.
Responsibilities of Service user
- The User warrants to the Service Provider that the information he provides is true and correct and in case of any change the user delivers the information to the Provider.
- Service Provider is committed to respect User´s privacy. The information given to Service Provider is secured and no third parties are included except for the functions such as credit card processing and delivering packages, which requires identified third part agents. In these cases the agent will be provided only the information required to perform the function.
- Service Provider does not share any information received from the User for third party for any other purpose than processing the order.
- Service Provider reserves right to transfer the information provided by the user to the authorities in the case of infringement of laws and violation of good practice by the User.
- The User has the right to examine, change and erase information about him/herself from the register. Upon request, we let the customer know the information we have collected from him/her.
- We comply with the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
- The product price is the price listed for the item on the Service at the time of ordering.
- Delivery costs vary depending on the shipping destination and some products like furniture and lighting and are clearly shown for each order at check-out.
- Product prices and delivery charges are displayed in euros (EUR).
- Prices are displayed inclusive of VAT. User is responsible for all import duties, customs and local taxes applicable in the destination country.
Ordering and Payment
- When an order is placed in our service and the user receives a message that the order has been completed the parties are bind by the agreement.
- Payment must be received by the provider before the order is accepted.
- Service Provider reserves the right to reject any order.
- We accept these methods of payment: Bambora Payform (Internet Banking, Visa, Mastercard, Pivo, Mobile Pay, Mash invoice and instalment, Jousto invoice and instalment, Masterpass), Klarna and Paypal.
- Bambora PayForm (Paybyway Oy, business-id FI24865594) is the payment facilitator of the online shop. The Paybyway Oy is a payment facilitator authorized by the Financial Supervisory Authority of Finland. The payment process is conducted in the online service of the Bambora. Bambora or Paybyway Oy is shown as the payment received in the bank account listing and in the invoice. Paying with Bambora is safe. All information is exchanged through secured connections.
- Read more about Bambora: https://www.bambora.com. With Bambora PayForm you can pay your order by an internet banking account, a wallet, a payment card (credit/debit), an invoice or a partial payment. The following methods of payment are supported: Osuuspankki, Nordea, Danske Bank, Oma Säästöpankki, Säästöpankki, Aktia, Paikallisosuuspankit, S-Pankki, Handelsbanken, Ålandsbanken, MobilePay, Masterpass, Visa-, Visa Debit-, Visa Electron-, MasterCard- and Debit MasterCard payment cards, Jousto and Mash.MobilePay: You can pay with your MobilePay wallet if you have allowed online payments in the settings of the MobilePay application. Payment via MobilePay takes place directly from the payment card linked to MobilePay. If charging the payment from the linked card fails, MobilePay can not be used in the online shop.Pivo: Terms and conditions of Pivo can be found here: https://pivo.fi/kayttoehdot/pivon-kayttoehdot/
Jousto: With Jousto invoice and part-payment you can pay in over 4000 online shop in Finland. With Jousto invoice, you get 14 days payment time (invoice fee 4,90 eur). With Jousto part-payment, you get max 12 months payment time (invoice fee 4,90 eur and monthly interest rate 2,42%). More information: www.jousto.com
Mash: Mash invoice and part-payment is available to over 20 years old consumers having a permanent address in Finland. More information about Mash: https://www.mash.com/en/services/customer
Mash Finance Oyj (2159120-9) is a Finnish financing institution operating since 2007. Mash Finance Oyj reserves a right to review the credibility and the address information of consumers using Mash invoice or part-payment. The consumer is also requested the provide the personal id number. The credit is approved or declined based on this review.
Contact Bambora PayForm
Bambora PayForm, Paybyway Oy (business-id FI24865594)
Telephone: +358 29 300 5050 (workdays 9-16)
Address: Laserkatu 6, 53850 Lappeenranta, Finland
- Delivery charges vary depending on the shipping destination and some products like furniture and lighting and are stated for each order at check out.
- Delivery time depends on the order destination: it is 1-6 working days ordered to Finland and 4-15 working days to the other countries.
- Service Provider shall not be liable for delays in performing or failure to perform this Agreement or any obligations hereunder, which are directly attributable to force majeure causes.
- Service Provider reserves the right to deliver products separately although ordered at the same time.
- Service Provider is responsible for the loss or damage of the product during the delivery
- Receiver of the package is responsible for picking up the parcel after she/he has had a notice of arrival. If the parcel hasn’t been picked up from the carrier by customer, she/he is resbonsible for extra fees that will cause.
Returns and exchanges
- Private persons have the right to return or exchange any product within 14 days from the delivery. This policy applies when
- The order has been cancelled according to the terms and conditions by notifying Provider within 14 days of delivery
- The product is unused
- The product is in its original package and original condition and all the parts of the product are included in the package
- The product must be returned immediately after cancellation.
- When returning products User will be responsible for the risk of damages.
- The customer is responsible for any costs regarding the return and exchange (exception for reclamations), also in that case when the customer returns his/her purchase and the bill of shipping fees comes to Valkko. Then Valkko is justified to reduce costs from refund total.
- If customer returns her/his order partly, Valkko is justified to reduce shipping fees from refund for customer as the remaining purchase total is under 250 euros.
- The returning costs are 7,50€ (Finland), 35€ (Europe) and 45€ (other world).
Changes to the Service and this Agreement
Valkko – Your Piece of Finland reserves the right to make changes to the Service, policies, and this User Agreement at any time.
Jurisdiction and Settlement of Disputes
This Agreement will be interpreted, construed and enforced in all respects in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Finland. Any contractual disputes are primarily settled through negotiations, in other cases disputes are settled at Lapland District Court in Finland.
Language of this Agreement
The parties have agreed that this Agreement and related documents shall be written in English.